Our team combines years of expertise so you can feel confident that your event will be handled by the best.
WHO ARE WE
Stadium Management Ltd has been operating since 2007.
We are based in South and Central London and are a SME consultancy firm that specialises in large-scale event transport planning.
Key members of our team have over 20 years’ experience in designing and operating some of the most complex transport plans for prestigious worldwide events.
Our clients include central and local government, along with premiership football clubs and some of the biggest festivals in the UK.
“If you want it moved we will make it move”
WHY WE DO IT
Designing, delivering and optimising your event is key to your event's finances & reputation.
For any event a robust transport plan is core to the success of the event. Transport is the first thing your spectators / fans, artists, VIP’s or athletes think of when booking or planning their travel to your event and it is the last thing they will remember, so the transport operations have to be seamless.
Often event organisers leave transport planning to the last, it's essential to plan early and develop a robust plan to ensure the customers travel experience is of a gold standard.
We have a proven track record. Few people have the opportunity or experience to operate events on the scale we do. Our teams combined years of expertise means you can feel confident that your event will be handled by the best.
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them”
WHAT WE DO
We work from the concept stage through to boots on the ground. Stadium Management Ltd have a Plan to Operate methodology which has been developed and refined since 2007.
Stadium Management Ltd understands the needs of the event organisers, putting them first and making sure all of their transport requirements are catered for, innovation and integration has been key to our success.
We specialise in developing transport plans that minimise the impact of new or existing events on the local community whilst maintaining complete operational effectiveness.
Main areas of work:
1. Logistical management solutions for major, minor, regular,
and one-off events.
2. Site feasibility and capacity uplift assessment.
3. Transport Planning and Modelling.
4. Licence and Planning Applications.
5. Partnership Planning and Stakeholder management.
6. Transport Assessment (TA) or Transport Statements (TS).
7. Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA).
8. Traffic Management Plan (TMP) compilation and operation.
9. Innovative ways of minimising the effects and impacts of
10. Transport Communications / Travel Demand Management
11. Green Travel Plan compilation and management.
12. Local Area Management Plan compilation and delivery.
13. Last Mile compilation and delivery.
14. Zone Ex complication and delivery.
15. High profile Ground Transport Operations.